SING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC FROM LATIN AMERICA & SPAIN
In the middle of the challenges we all have been facing for the last few months, a door has opened -widely- allowing & encouraging us to interact, collaborate and take part in projects happening all over in different geographic locations.
This is an invitation to 'Sing from home' wherever you are located, and make music together as a "Lolchoir" (LOL = Landscapes of Latin-America) focused on traditional repertoire from Latin America & Spain, mainly in Spanish.
We will start on the last week of September, and we'll have 8 sessions until end of November. We need to keep singing!
- Audio guides will be provided for practising
- At the end of the nine sessions we will put our voices together in a recording that will help us feel and remember the power of group singing
- The learning process is "by ear"; no one is expected to read music, we'll learn by repetition
- Sessions will be delivered in mainly in English and Spanish -if needed-
* If you like the sound of this project, register... in case you haven't yet!
• If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me on: email@example.com •